8.5x11 100tg Flyers w/bleed
Normal Production: 4-6 business days (approx.)
Rush Production: Limited (conditions apply*)
Design Fees: additional
Don't forget to EMAIL or UPLOAD files and instructions to us if this isn't an exact reorder. You will do this separately at our website after you place your order. But don't worry, we will contact you if we need anything.
- 100lb text gloss (tg) paper is typical for a professionally printed flyer. It is smooth with a high quality feel and weight. BLEED means you can print all the way to the edge if you want. (BLEED requires artwork with "bleed allowance")
- Matte or Glossy is a personal preference - no right or wrong choice. However, the Uncoated finish is easier to write on, and a Glossy finish (Aqueous or UV Coating) is well-suited to photo backgrounds. The Aqueous Coating is glossy, the UV Coating is SUPER glossy.
- Normal production is approximately 4-6 business days following proof approval. If you need a guaranteed completion time, please let us know up front for verification.
- *RUSH PRODUCTION: 2-3 day production requires artwork submission/final proof approval and payment by 10:00 am for that day to count as a production day. Other conditions may apply. Production time is NOT GUARANTEED until you contact us for verification.
- Design is NOT included in the price. You must provide high-resolution, high-quality artwork in CMYK color mode, with proper bleed allowance if applicable. We print the artwork as you provide it. Templates and guidelines are available upon request.
- We can design a flyer for you for an additional fee, CONTACT US anytime for a quote. You must provide relevant copy, graphics and logos, and any provided graphics must be high quality.
- Shipping charges may apply.