5.5"x4.25" Prescription Rx Pads
100 Sheets/pad | Black Imprint (FLAT)
- Size: 5.5"x4.25"
- Stock: Security Paper
- Imprint: Black Ink
- Normal Production: 7 business days (approx.)
- Rush Production: limited (ask for details)
- Custom Design: included*
- Shipping: FREE*
- STOCK: The security paper DAOSbiz uses offers 10 security features. Click the SECURITY tab for details. The security features on our secure prescription pads help decrease the possibility of legal responsibility in the case of fraudulent activities. Our features go beyond the standards of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- PRODUCTION TIME: If you need a guaranteed completion time, please let us know up front. The normal production time for this product is approximate and begins AFTER proof approval. RUSH production may be available.
- DESIGN: *A basic custom design is included in the price. You must provide relevant copy, graphics and logos, and any provided graphics must be high quality. Poor graphics and/or excessive revisions may affect the price and time frame.
- SHIPPING: *FREE local delivery in The Woodlands, TX. Shipping may also be FREE outside of The Woodlands, TX depending on where it is going, otherwise, regular shipping rates will apply
- True Watermark Paper with Bleach Reactivity is designed to appear only when the paper is held up to a light. The image is created in the paper so it cannot be scanned, copied, or reproduced with digital printers.
- Visible and Invisible Fibers are imbedded during the paper making process. One can be seen with the naked eye, and others will fluoresce under a black light.
- The prescription pad is Sequentially Numbered for Internal Record Keeping, which is a consecutive arabic number located in the right hand corner of each document that is designed to assist in the companies record keeping and audit system.
- The three dimensional Anti-Copy Protection image, “VOID”, with colored background will appear when the paper is photocopied or scanned.
- The Raster Relief Image is a three-dimensional shaded image that is printed on the paper.
- The Warning Band alerts the handler the document contains security features.
- Chemically Reactive Ink will disappear when the document is dipped into chemicals used to alter documents.
- The Heat Sensitive Thermochromic Image is a stop sign icon that disappears when exposed to heat (verified by placing your finger on the image or breathing on it).
- Micro Printing is small print in the warning band that appears as a dotted line to the naked eye, however can be verified under magnification. When attempts are made to copy or scan, the type becomes a solid line.
- The Lot Control Number is a hidden, static order number that is the same on each sheet. This option can be left off our secure prescription pad.
DAOSbiz Prescription Pads are compliant with the 2008 new requirement for use of tamper resistant prescription pads under the Medicaid Program. Section1903b(i) of the Social Security Act (42 USC193b(i), paragraph (23).
To be considered tamper resistant on October 1, 2007, a prescription must contain at least one of the following three characteristics:
- one or more industry-recognized features designed to prevent unauthorized copying of a completed or blank prescription form
- one or more industry-recognized features designed to prevent the erasure or modification of information written on the prescription by the prescriber
- one or more industry-recognized features designed to prevent the use of counterfeit prescription forms